Day 23 - CIJ 7/23/11

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Saturday morning!!! IF you would like to enjoy Christmas in July today..... you can let OTHER PEOPLE do ALL the planning, organizing, decorating and preparing!!!!!! QVC is running Christmas in July programs all day today.... and into tomorrow evening!!!!

I like to keep OVC on in the background. I can sort papaers, do kichen work.... all kinds of things. SOMETIMES.... the "constant selling" on QVC really gets to me. (Pretty often.... actually.) But... AT LEAST... it is Christmas oriented!!! And.... with all the commercials we are subjected to every day.... we should have pretty good resistance built up!!!!!!

So... that takes care of today and tomorrow. I assume that BOTH HSN and QVC will do Christmas in July on Monday.... which is July Rudolph Day!!!!!!!

Anybody know about any other Christmas programs this weekend?

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I do not think I have ever watched QVC. To me it's all one long boring commercial. lol

Will be looking over my Christmas Notebook today. Checking addresses in case there is something that needs updating, deciding on what Cards to send this year and weeding out any recipes that I decide I might not want to try.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Just a post on my blog. Don't think any other Christmas stuff will get done, but I did go over my Christmas gift list just now :)

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I am home with DS(2) who is still running a fever...DH took DS(5) to his parents' house at the beach. While the little one was napping I watched a new-to-me Christmas movie: Recipe for a Perfect Christmas with Christine Baranski. It was cute. I picked up a bunch of Christmas movies last year after the holidays CHEAP! I think I'm going to watch another one when the little guy goes to bed.

I have also been updating my gift and stocking stuffer lists.

I hope you all find some time for a little CiJ fun this weekend!

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
I had a little Christmas today!! :) I finally did something that I have been going to do "some Christmas" for years, probably decades even. I made cinnamon dough ornaments! I have 24 ornaments drying and still have about half of the dough in the fridge for another day. Happy CIJ, y'all!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Now that you know how much fun it is, you will find yourself doing more.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I just went and bought a gift for our CIJ gift exchange tomorrow. Now I need to do some housecleaning tonight and grocery shopping in the morning. I'm keeping it pretty simple and have a few friends bringing dishes. It will be fun!