Decided to take a walk today!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
Usually on Mondays I send my husband off so I can clean the house....today I hurried and did a few things I had to do and then went for a walk. It was so beautiful out today that I could not resist. We are having a heat wave, it must of gotten up in the mid 50's. It was so nice to get out of the house after the long winter....I know that this weather will not last but it is nice while it lasts.

Bren

Retire Member
Dec 30, 2007
Virginia
Sounds wonderful chick1 ! I am glad you took some time for YOU and enjoyed the pretty Spring weather :flower: . My DS4 is sick so we have been cooped up in the house today :sad: . It's 65 outside right now (Central VA). Come on Spring :rain: :flower: .

Bren bunnylove

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
Good for you, Terrylee! It's been nice here too! 65 degrees today with some sun poking through! Like you said, it won't last right now, but we need to enjoy it while we can!

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Glad you could enjoy the weather. It was in the 60's yesterday here an very nice. Pouring down rain and cooler today.

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Good for you!!

:leprechaun: Melanie

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Yesterday in Southern IL we had in mid 70's. It was beautiful out and we worked outside doing stuff. So got alot of bending in! BUT today it has dropped down to high 20's and still going down. Ice is forming on the trees and suppose to get 1/2" of ice then 3 to 10" of snow thru tom.. COME ON SPRING! Had the windows opened to air out the house.

mammaduke

Retire Member
Jan 19, 2008
Rochester,NY
Yesterday we had temps in the 60's so I also went for a walk . It was so nice not having to be all bumbled up for a change.
Now today they are calling for an ice storm here tonight & tomorrow.

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
Everyone else's weather sounds as crazy as ours. Yesterday it hit 71 (according to my car) and today it has been rainy, cold, and downright nasty!! Wish I had gotten a walk in yesterday,

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Well we're in for another snowday tomorrow.... 30 cm of snow should start tonight until tomorrow night with winds of 90km/h.

I'm gonna take the day off with the kids.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
It is fun! no work... ah....

Did 5 km on my stationary bike today...

and decluttering my tupperware today. + washing and cleaning up, but still it's a DAY OFF!!!

might be able to start a new craft today... and maybe watch a movie.

My DD just made me a soft rock CD (music from the 70's.... took some of the titles in the Time life publicity on TV. Listening to it right now... love this!