DH walking around the house singing!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

campncook

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
south Texas
I have the BEST DH! He was just walking around the house singing "It's Beginning to Look alot Like Christmas..."! :haha:
I asked him why and he said that the house is beginning to look it's beautiful Christmas self! I have my villiage up and three naked Christmas trees (still need to get the ornament containers out of the barn!) and Christmas dishes, glasses, silverware and mugs out! My kitchen is almost done - every room is in that "almost done mode"! :haha:
Oh, how I love my DH! :santalol:

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
That's a good man you have there!!!

I always start decorating December 1st and I said to my DH this evening that I can't wait for next weekend. He said, "why wait until next weekend". I almost fell on the floor!!! I think maybe he has been kidnapped by aliens and this look-a-like has been left in his place!!!!

Happy Decorating!!!

:snowman: Melanie

goodpace

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Elizabeth City, NC
Boy, send some of that Holiday spirit my way! My DH is working himself sick and he's in a terrible mood. He settled down for a couple of hours for turkey day then right back to work again. He works at home so we have to walk on eggshells when he's in this mode. He's also waterproofed the basement and moved his office down there and all of my Christmas decorations-I can't find a thing!

:frown:

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
DH picked me up from work today. His car is broke down so is using mine. He made a comment that I was never going to get the tree out of the garage. He had to go to a friends house after he dropped me off at home and me and the kids had the tree up and decorated before he returned. We also put the finishing touches on the christmas village

NLxmasmom

Retire Member
Nov 22, 2007
Lucky girl! I'd probably faint if dh walked around singing Christmas songs.

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
Will wonders never cease! DH has already taken the kids Christmas shopping, and has helped order the 'big' presents for two of our three already! :thud: He's not singing Christmas songs, but he tuned the family room receiver to a Christmas music station for me. Maybe Scrooge is reforming! When he starts singing Christmas songs, campncook, I'll faint dead away.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I think alot of husbands enjoy it too, but don't like to let it show as much! My husband has always gotten into the holidays. Our son was born on Halloween so that was always a big decorating time when he was little. 23 now.