Do you love "A Christmas Story"?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

happyalice

MHH Member
Oct 16, 2007
Oh my goodness, yes! We watch this several times throughout the year. Last year right before Christmas I found a blowup leg lamp for the yard that was marked half off at FYE. I bought it for DH and he can't wait to put it out. I'm not sure how it's going to look with the big PEACE and JOY signs (which are very tasteful, if I do say so!), however. We might have to resort to putting the leg in the back yard where no one other than DH will see it. :) He also has the crate ornament that opens and lights up.

One of my customers distributes store supplies all over the country, they sell a LOT of legs. I've thought about placing an order with them just to make lamps to sell, but DH would want to keep them all.

Alice

ChristmasCheerSpredr

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
owosso michigan
Deckr8r said:
Christmascheersprdr You go for it! what a great way for you to spread Christmas cheer. You must let us know how it goes and since it's a smaller part and you'll be all organized for Christmas anyway it won't stress you out so much. Good LucK!

Thanks, Deckr8r! The try outs are Tuesday night. I am a little nervous but we will see how it goes. .