Do you Trunk or Treat???

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Do any of you do a Trunk or Treat? The church does one every year...but most of the time it rains. I always want to do something fun, but could never think of a good idea. I just decided to do a search..and low and behold, the internet is an amazing tool. Here are some awesome sites with ideas. Be sure to share your own if you have done this before. What worked and what didn't work?

Link 1 These are just so CREATIVE!!

Link 2

Link 3

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Wow! this is neat. Didn't even know this existed.... around here nobody does that.... if you can't be home on Halloween (because your trick or treating with the kids), most people put on costumes and bring their candies along and distribute them to the kids they meet on the way.

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
We used to host at-risk kids when I was in college (we'd deck out our dorm rooms and they'd go door-to-door), and a few local groups host trunk or treats, but I've never participated in one myself. Those pictures look so fun! What I especially love is the personal individuality displayed. And boy I bet people really enjoyed seeing the farm animal one.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Never heard of this before!!!!

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
I never heard of this. That is so neat. My bestfriend (the one who loves Halloween) lives in a community who do a lot of things together. I wonder if this is something they would be interested in doing. It would be fun and safe