early rudy day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

oimom

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
Savannah GA
I got an early rudy day on the first.I moved 4 doors down my block and my case of Christmas cds were found.I was heartbroken at Christmas thinking I lost them and would spend each month re buying them.So I ony have a few to get this year,Josh Groban and Kenny rogers with Mary did you know?

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
Glad you found them, too! :skate:

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
Making copies sounds like a great idea and I may just have to do that with mine. I thought I had lost on my TSO cd's at around Christmas. I found it last week under one of seats in the van. guess I need to clean my van a little more often LOL!

mammaduke

Retire Member
Jan 19, 2008
Rochester,NY
Mary did you know is my favorite too.
I am so glad you were able to find all your CD's , I burned all mine onto the computer so I can make copies of them. :applause:

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Today - Friday the 22nd - is a real winter wonderland day on television!!! Perfect for getting you into the early Rudy Day mood -- especially if you don't usually get snow where you live! Just keep watching the national news channels for pictures. CNN is showing them right now - with headlines like "Extreme Weather" and "Wicked Weather in Northeast".

These pictures will make you feel chilly - and in the mood for hot chocolate!! Also in the mood for doing Christmassy things!!!

Take advantage of it if you can!!!!! :bigsnow: