Elf Notebook

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Okay I started working on this last fall but time got away from me and honestly I didn't get too far....so I am trying again to create my Elf Notebook. I posted about it over at Merry forums also.....so hopefully you guys can keep me on track.

Elves Notebook

I am going to get back to work on my elves notebook. If you are interested in creating a notebook full of elf ideas...please join in...I will try to post a tip or idea each week of something to add or look for for the elf adventures...but I have to admit sometimes I have great plans and life gets in the way...so just know that I will post the stuff as often as I can...

First off if you have not visited the Magic Elves blog...HERE you might want to. It is my gathering place for all things elfish and there are quite a few photos up of things MHH members have made...elf passports, mailboxes, etc. I will continue adding to it. PLEASE if anyone has photos or stories or other ideas to share...let me know and I will showcase them at the Elves blog...with your name attached of course!!!

Also there is a list of ideas of what to include in your notebook and Elf stories that I have written...right now I only have the first one up but I plan to put more up as I get to it...LOL...see what I mean LIFE!!!

Anyway you may highlight and copy the story for your notebook ....just make sure you keep the copyright portion attached. If you put it in Word...you can change the elves names so they are your elfs' names or put his/her name in the story somewhere. Again just keep the copyright in place. Also please do not publish the story on any other web site....but have fun with it all you want for your personal use. I thought if we could find some elf color sheets...the stories might make nice little coloring books for the kids with the story and color sheets put together.

Anyway...this weeks assignment...should you choose to accept it is:

1. Explore the Magic Elves site
2. Get a notebook for the Elves stuff
3. Print a cover HERE or make your own.

Ready... Set.....Go.....let's get stuff gathered up so we can have fun with this tradition during the 2008 holiday season!