Elves come in different sizes and shapes

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
While shopping last night I ran into Save A Lot to grab peanut butter, they have their christmas stuff at 10/$1.00 I saw this really cute small snowman stuffed toy (I love snowmen). Got looking thru the bin and found two little santa elves, a reindeer, and a teddybear. Thought to myself ok these will work and not have to pay $25.00 a piece plus shipping for the elves. Brought them home and showed dd12 (she wants to be incharge of the elves) and she said they were perfect and alot cuter than the elves I showed her. So these are going to be our elves. Last night she sat down and started working on our adoption applications. We are going to add something that asks what kind of elve would you like to visit. I only needed 4 but they were too cute to pass up the 5th one that was there. DD then had an idea. We could just get 5 of everything that we were going to get and leave a basket on dd8's best friends door for her. I was talking to her mom last night and she thinks thats great. DD12 is going to give her copies of things our elves are going todo and stories that she writes about the elves.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
What a deal!

KimD said:
While shopping last night I ran into Save A Lot to grab peanut butter, they have their christmas stuff at 10/$1.00 I saw this really cute small snowman stuffed toy (I love snowmen). Got looking thru the bin and found two little santa elves, a reindeer, and a teddybear. Thought to myself ok these will work and not have to pay $25.00 a piece plus shipping for the elves. Brought them home and showed dd12 (she wants to be incharge of the elves) and she said they were perfect and alot cuter than the elves I showed her. So these are going to be our elves. Last night she sat down and started working on our adoption applications. We are going to add something that asks what kind of elve would you like to visit. I only needed 4 but they were too cute to pass up the 5th one that was there. DD then had an idea. We could just get 5 of everything that we were going to get and leave a basket on dd8's best friends door for her. I was talking to her mom last night and she thinks thats great. DD12 is going to give her copies of things our elves are going todo and stories that she writes about the elves.

Maybe you can arrange "surprise elf sleepovers" Where one wakes up and finds the friends elf at their house partying with the other elves and then switch it up another night....That'll be two nights covered!!!

jolly elf

Premiere Member
Jan 23, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
:globe: Hi, this is my first year doing the elves which I also found on sale. I am using the elves from the Sears wishbook. I turned one into a girl elf or at least I tried, I am not very crafty. I hope my kids will be half as excited as I am. They will be 6 and 3 this year. KimD it is very sweet of you to do an elf for your dd best friend. I had never heard of the magical elves before I found this site, very cute idea. This is a great site!!!