Elves visiting School Class?????

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Pooh0200

Retire Member
Nov 9, 2009
So both of my boys Birthdays are right around Christmas. So I was thinking that Jingle and Bells might want to surprise them at school With the Treats for the class. Have any of your elves ever visited school and what did they do?????

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
We did that one year, I think at the Christmas party or somthing. He sat off to the side and watched what was going on. I hope to let them do something similar this year, like let the teacher know in advance and they will hide in the boys backpacks. Maybe bringing some goodies to share for a treat.

JingleJangle

Retire Member
Nov 17, 2009
My son's teachers have two classroom elves that they got from Elfing Around! Super Cute! Last year when the kids came into class in the morning, all their chairs were turned over and piled high. One morning she had them reading books in the corner and they gave each student a bookmark. Another day she had another teacher take the elves outside and pop them up and down in front of the windows a couple times until the kids noticed and started screaming with excitement. The kids loved this! My son brings his secretly in his backpack to school. How adorable is that?