Entry Space Week

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

holly-ivy

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
sunny California
This Week's Holiday Prep Checklist:holiday plan

:grin: * Inspect and inventory decorations.As seasonal decorations come out of storage, make a quick review of what you have. Test light strands, and add any needed parts or replacements to the shopping list.
:grin: * Begin decorating.
:grin: * Send party invitations. Having a holiday party? Send invitations early. Social calendars fill up quickly in December.
* Wrap gifts as they are purchased. Every little bit helps, so wrap ahead where possible. Need to decide if flying or driving.
* Status check. On the first of December, review where you are with holiday prep. Crafts projects and homemade gifts should be finished soon; check for any missing catalog orders.
n/a * Arrange for baby-sitters. Be quick to call for help as holiday invitations arrive; baby-sitters are busy in December, too.
* Package send-away gifts for mailing. Be ready to mail send-away gifts by next week.

Lou

MHH Member
Oct 13, 2007
Decorations: Inspected, inventoried and hung! I'm only missing the boys stockings, but they will be okay about it since they're pretty much all grown men now.

Wrapping: I have started this and have a small pile I want to get through this week.

Mailing: Most of my mailable gifts I order online and let them take of things but this year we did gather some little things to make stockings for the in-laws so I'm about half way done with that. DH and I just finished our shopping for them over the weekend. I'm so proud of myself! I have the box, the packing tape, bubble wrap, etc all ready to go!

Babysitter, Crafts, Homemade Gifts, & Party Invites: N/A.

Whew, this week is an easy one!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Will sort the Christmas Decorations when putting stuff away---it is LONG overdue. Seems in the family nobody wants to throw stuff away and brings it to us. Plus we have all my inlaws stuff! IT HAS GOT TO STOP! With Magical Holiday I believe I can take it on now.

We are decorated.

I don't have a party BUT am thinking that next year ---I would love to do that with just some people and neighbors that we hardly see.

Wrapping is done with what we have. Thanks to my DD.

Have some crafts to finish--hard to do when I am always on here.

Sitters do not pertain to me. One day maybe I will sit for grandkids!

Have 2 packages to mail this year. Texas and Iowa.