Fabulous note book

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

3-Little-Elves

MHH Member
Oct 13, 2007
Beautiful. I wish I had the patience to try something like that. At least I can enjoy looking at others pictures!

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
Thanks for sharing that.

I'm always enjoy TwoPeas. So many great ideas.

3-Little-Elves said:
Beautiful. I wish I had the patience to try something like that. At least I can enjoy looking at others pictures!
That is something I am working on for next year. Maybe take some scrapbooking classes. But first I want to take some sewing lessons and have my grandmother's sewing machine checked out.

DebbiGall

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
It looks simple to me I will be starting mine as soon as I can get to Walmarts for the folders and Hobby Lobby for the book board, I love the interactive scrap books and I cant wait to get started . I may have to rethink my Christmas scrap journal after all!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I love stuff like that! I wish I was that creative, maybe next year when hubby is gone for a year i'll try my hand at something like that.

DebbiGall said:
It's easy punch 3 holes in a file folder stick in big eyelets tie together add cover! I've got mine all put together, just have to decorate it

Please let us know when you post the pics in your blog!!!!

supermom315

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Deptford, NJ
I need to show this to my DD15, she loves to scrapbook & does it for me.

Christmas Creations- what kind of sewing machine is it? I have my Grandmother's 1946 electirc singer ( I even have the original tube of lube, the manual & attachments). I also have a PDF file from singer on the treadle machine & how to service it!

I want to do more scrapbooking this coming year because we have TONS of pictures all over the house.

HAGD
Tina
:pink:

supermom315 said:
I need to show this to my DD15, she loves to scrapbook & does it for me.

Christmas Creations- what kind of sewing machine is it? I have my Grandmother's 1946 electirc singer ( I even have the original tube of lube, the manual & attachments). I also have a PDF file from singer on the treadle machine & how to service it!

I want to do more scrapbooking this coming year because we have TONS of pictures all over the house.

HAGD
Tina
:pink:
I'm not sure, I have it in storage right now. I believe it is a Kenmore (Singer??). After the holidays are over I will be getting it out of storage and bring to a sewing shop to see if it still works. I am looking up sewing class locations in my area and so far the set times for classes don't work with my schedule :huh: I might have to find someone for private lessons. If the machine needs to much work I might have to ask for one for my Birthday or money towards one. I really really want to sew again. I really enjoyed it when I was younger but after my grandmother passed away my mom stopped sewing. I want to be able to make my gifts so they are more personable!!!

MissyToes

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Thank you for that link-you gave me an idea that I had not thought of for my Christmas notebook and that is to buy manilla folders that are actually manilla pockets-they are closed on 3 sides. I can use these to hold pictures of things that I might be looking for-ie gifts, storage things, etc. :heartsNY: