Favorite party games?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
Waaay behind the 8-ball on finalizing plans for our Care Group's White Elephant gift exchange. It's coming up the Saturday after Thanksgiving this year, way earlier than normal due to schedule conflicts!

I like to play some quick, fun games with this group.
What are some of your favorite group games?
We've done 'What Christmas song is this?" where you give them a list of funny phrases and they have to guess which carol it is, i.e. 'Nocturnal quietude' = 'Silent Night'.

I've combed sites with lists of group party games, but I'd really like to know what you've done that goes over well with a group of about 16 - 24 adults.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
We have played charades for titles of Christmas songs or movies - enough eggnog and I am actually good :haha:

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
another one that is fun is taking a big easel and doing a version of "pictionary" for the holidays :grin:

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
This can be done as a relay or one-by-one.

In a large bowl or container fill it with cottonballs (snow). Give each person a blindfold and a wooden spoon.

The person must dig as much snow out as possible, blindfolded in 1 minute.

This game is hilarious to watch. The spoon weighs much more than the cottonballs and you make think you're doing fantastic when you're really not picking up any at all.