February 2023 Rudolph Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Welcome to our 2nd Rudolph Day of 2023!!

Book: The Father Christmas Letters- By J.R.R. Tolkien.
Also known as Letters from Father Christmas.
This book is a collection of letters written and illustrated by J.R.R. Tolkien for his children from Father Christmas.

Movie: Love, Actually.
Thought this would be a good one for Valentine's Month.

Homemade Gift: Different Face Masks. You can put them in cute jars to give as gifts.

Recipe: Copy Cat Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars. Try each one, see which you like best. All have 5 star reviews!

YouTube Link: I don't think I can beat the Deer Trough, but here is a fun view of 9 World Famous Christmas Tree.

I hope you enjoy exploring this month!
Rudolph Day is a Saturday this month!! Woot!
Annie

Last edited:

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
OH Annie, some amazing things here to keep us busy for February. Cannot wait to jump in.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Will have to carve out some extra time for this thread! Wouldn’t it be fun to travel to all of these trees. Where else are there great trees? Ordered the book from Amazon. Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AnnieClaus

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
January Rudolph Day was a total fail for me but I'm not missing this one! Can't wait to check everything out - Love Actually is one of my favorite movies.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Love the Christmas trees! I guess I have to make all 3 of the bar recipes since I have everything here. I need to look for the book and the movie.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
OK, I think I'm mentally challenged this month. Just came back to this thread get the title of the book and to read more about making face masks ... Duh, for facials, not to prevent the spread of infection! LOL, LOL, LOL!!!!!!! Got a good morning laugh in, though. :)

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I just watched the YT Christmas Tree video. Cool!!! I saved the Cranberry Bars to my Pinterest. Checked my library ... they don't have the book. I checked Amazon for Kindle.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Happy Rudolph day !!! Not sure if I’ll do anything fun today. My back is really bothering me. I did go through the gift closet yesterday and boxed up the gifts I bought recently and do an inventory of what I have.
Hope everyone has a fun christmassy day!

Reactions: jampss

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Happy Rudy Day.....
I too will tidy the gift closet and make a note of recent purchases.
Will find time to watch a movie and will find some time this week to try a new biscuit that may become a part of the Christmas rotation.

Reactions: jampss

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Happy Rudy Day!

I'm watching The Polar Express this evening. We got more snow and colder temperatures, so it seems like the right movie to watch.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
2022 09 25 Bitmoji (20).png

Looks like everyone had a good day! I did some crochet pattern looking for gifts to make this year. Listened to Christmas music!