Feeling really blue

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Hi, haven't been here since last week.... my D niece (6) has been diagnosed with cerebral cancer ... only a few months to live... no hope...

Could you pray for her?

Thank you all very much.

jingle-jo

Retire Member
Feb 13, 2008
Staffordshire, UK
My thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time. I hope you can find the strength to focus on the positive aspects of your neice's life and all the things that make her happy. Take care

mammaduke

Retire Member
Jan 19, 2008
Rochester,NY
I am so sorry to hear about yor niece. I will keep her in your prayers & add her to our prayer group in our church.
Blessings to all of you.

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
We absolutely will keep her, you, and the rest of the family in our prayers!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Such sad news, she will be in my prayers as well as you and the rest of your family. {{{HUGS}}}

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I'm so sorry. I will surely pray for her and her loved ones.

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Lululou,

My heart goes out to you and your family. We'll add her to our nightly prayers.

Please send al the positive thoughts you can to her. all your family. Rally your family to keep as positive as you can.

I have to share a story with you I have a family member that was in a car wreck in 1985 he was dead for 25 minuts. They brought him back but he was still unconcious he was sent to a trauma center in a coma with a broken neck.

The doctor told us he'd wouldn't live through the night if by chance he did he would be a vegetable the rest of his life. There was a lady champlion there-I went into hysterics screaming there's NO HOPE. She handed me a tissue and told me something I never will forget and I've shared with many others.

She said "As Long As there's breathe There's Hope."

My brother went throuh alot of rehab, but he was back at work in 6 months.

I'll be praying for this baby and her family and asking everyone I know to pray for her.
Don't give up hope.

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
girlsinmo--i feel the same way, keep up hope, nothing is ever definite in my mind and doctors are wrong all the time.... they are human. stay positive, miracles happen every day. :grouphug:

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
That is very sad. I'll keep your dear niece and your family in my prayers.

Blessings,
Lisa

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
luludou I will surely keep your niece and family in my thoughts and prayers.

Christysue

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family also. :grouphug:

Pippi

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Tall Corn state
Luludou-

Your news overwhelms my heart w/sadness.
My 13yr old niece was diagnosed with Stage 4, Ovarian Cancer five years ago.
Lot's of hospital time, prayer and fear consumed us. (The fear part NEVER goes away)
With such a grim outlook, we are blessed to say that she is now in her 4th year of remmission.

I only ask that you keep on a brave face, and make her know how much she is loved and treasured. Sometimes, it's so difficult to try and understand God's plan.

Hugs & Prayers,
Pippi

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Thank you all for your prayers and good words. We are trying to focus on the good things (she will be ok for a while with radiotherapy) and I believe that while there is a breath there is life. We are praying for a miracle.

With all those prayers for her ... it must lead to a miracle!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
My heart and prayers go out to you and your family during this time. Take lots of photos and you are right to celebrate life while it is with us.