Fifteen Minute Friday: 7/11/08

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I think we missed Fifteen Minute Friday last week...oh dear...here is your fifteen minute assignment for Friday should you choose to accept it....

Fifteen Minute Friday Task: Clean under the bed....yes I know boring and dusty and dirty....but something that probably needs to be done...at least at my house. So dig out those lost shoes and other stray things that have taken up residence there. Drag the vacumn in and use the attachment...to get some dust and dirt out from this dark place they have lurking in!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Did that on monday!!! (we had a new mattress delivered so I cleaned under the bed!!!)

christmas3

MHH Member
Oct 15, 2007
I can't put things under my bed. We have an old bed from my husband's grandfather that dates back to the 1800's. It sits up high off the floor and you can see under it. The only way a dust ruffle would work is if I had one custom made for it and I am not going to do that. The eay it is now I can't and wont put anything under there.

Christmas 3
:package: :package: :package:

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I'm up for that! I have to reorganize under there!

:flower:

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Oh good! That's the only place in this entire house where nothing is being stored...yet. Now I can vacuum a little and feel productive. lol