First snowflakes

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

chilli

Premiere Member
Dec 27, 2007
Austria - Europe
Surprisingly, a few snowflakes are falling down!!! It is soooo cute and wonderful - I love it!

Unfortunately they are melting immediately as it is still too warm. But nevertheless it is sooo nice

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I am in Southern Illinois and they are saying we could have a few flakes. Really early for us. I LOVE snow but hate driving on it. (should say the ice) Like it when it starts on Friday and then I am off all week-end and don't get out till Monday and it can be off roads then.

Love to watch it snowing and glistening in the moon light across the fields.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Love snow - but not ready for it yet! I have this not till Nov. 1 thing about snow ;)

angelpugs

MHH Member
Oct 2, 2009
north adams ma.
We have had a few snow flurries as i stood outside watching it fall around me,it's so exciting can't wait for the big snow.:snowman::snow:

Snowey

Premiere Member
We have a had a good bit of snow already this past week, today it is melting away though ! It is too soon for snow,, and I am like Lana,, I want it to snow on the weekends when I dont have to get out and drive in it ! :)

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Snowflakes showed their face here in the higher elevations (we live in the valley) on Thursday and Friday. Nothing here yet.

StressLess

Retire Member
Jun 4, 2008
Memphis TN
I'm so jealous. It's supposed to be in the 70s this week. I will be so glad when winter comes and stays a while. The forcast is for a cloder winter. So, maybe I can get to post about some snow, too.

purplecrush

Premiere Member
I used to be a snow lover....I live in Oregon. We never ever get snow where Im at. So when it snowed (granted it was always in the middle of the night lol) it was wonderful! Well last year we got snow...ALOT of snow! 3 weeks I was trapped in my house lol...I never seen so much snow! Christmas was practically ruined because nothing was done (gifts were bought but not wrapping paper!) Didnt have the food bought yet lol...thank goodness for my brother in law with a jeep! I really dont ever want it to snow that much again. Granted, it was BEAUTIFUL and everything I wished it would be, but it overstayed its welcome lol..I wouldnt mind a dusting on Christmas Eve though! We arent supposed to get snow this year because of El Nino and thats fine with me!!

Wow, I just re-read my post and I sound like the Grinch!!! LOL!!! Im not..honest :)