for those looking for elves...

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
was in home goods today and they have some really cute elves pushing presents on a cart, they can easily be separated from the cart and they are bendable. they also have the slightly creepy analise (?) ones.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Also Hobby Lobby has elves this year, poseabe as well and cute little gingerbread boys and girls too!

Eaglesax

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Middle Georgia
Man I got to go to Hobby Lobby! The last time I was there (over a month ago) they were gearing up for Christmas and I could hardly stand it.....

The closest Home Goods is over 100 miles away but may need to make the trip just to check out everything before things get picked over

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
michael's has elves too. just saw them today. whole endcap full of at least 4-5 different styles.

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
I was at our TJ Maxx this past weekend and no fun, happy elves just those creepy evil looking Analise elves- A LOT of them. Small children were running from the aisles screaming with their arms up- just kidding.

I will have to ask my Mom to check the Hobby Lobby where she lives and check my local Micahel's. I need an elf for my DS this year and might need to stockpile an elf for next year for my DD. Her elf Ishka Bibble is looking a little rough after last year.

Eaglesax

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Middle Georgia
finally made it to Hobby Lobby....got the last three elves! Did I need them? NO! But they were 50% off and sooo cute. Been thinking about haveing one come and "visit" my husband, since he wasn't with me and has no clue I got them, maybe this is year!

Snowybear

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
I don't think I could keep up with the mischief of a dozen elves!!! LOL!

I couldn't either, lol! I wonder why they are only sold by the dozen?

I love the elf from Terry's Village! I'm going to have to look around their site a bit more.