Free Ebook Downloads

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I think I'll be set with reading material at work for awhile!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
YUM! I saved this one for DH...he loves Mexican food AND he loves to cook. I'm a lucky gal! LOL!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Going to do some housekeeping here and move all the downloads into this thread!
Keeps them nice and safe and easy to find.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

sloanmama

Retire Member
Dec 6, 2009
Ohio
Found this free ebook download on Amazon. Not sure how long it'll be free.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005LOPO42/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B005LOPO42&linkCode=as2&tag=wwwhip2saveco-20

Remembering Christmas: A Novel

Rick Denton lives his life on his terms. He works hard, plays hard, and answers to no one. So when his mother calls on Thanksgiving weekend begging him to come home after his stepfather has a stroke, Rick is more than a little reluctant. He's never liked Art and resents the man's presence in his life, despite the fact that his own father abandoned the family when Rick was just twelve. When what was supposed to be just a couple days helping out at the family bookstore turns into weeks of cashing out old ladies and running off the homeless man who keep hanging about, Rick's attitude sours even more.

Still, slowly but surely, the little bookstore and its quirky patrons--as well as the lovely young woman who works at his side each day--work their magic on him, revealing to Rick the truth about his family, his own life, and the true meaning of Christmas. With skillful storytelling, Dan Walsh creates a Christmas story will have readers remembering every good and perfect gift of Christmas.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
The Big Book of Christmas: 140+ authors and 400+ novels, novellas, stories, poems & carols (Kathartika™ Classics) Kindle Edition

Reactions: PamelaG

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I'm going to go take a look..thanks!

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois