FREE or CHEAP GAMES

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Are you looking for some games for Christmas gifts or donation items...???

Head over to coupons.com

http://www.coupons.com/couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=14997&zid=iq55&nid=10&bid=09050709082cbcf462016914

On the left if you click toys you will bring up some coupons for games. Looks like they have added some new ones...There is one for electronic Monoply and Battleship. There's still the one for Chutes and Ladders or Candy Land or Cooties. And there's a new one for Sorry and Operation.

Earlier I was able to print one for Connect Four....it was a four dollar one...AND Walmart had the travel sizes on CLEARANCE for 4 bucks,....so I got two of them for FREE....

You can change the zipcode and search a bit if you want because sometimes other zipcodes have different ones....

The coupons have a relatively short time before expiration....so if you are headed out shopping perhaps then is the time to print and take them along on the chance you find some clearance items on your shopping trip.....BUT they also "disappear" after so many prints so if there is one you know you are interested in I'd print it soon.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA