Get your camera ready today

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Download all digital photos off your camera so you'll have lots of room for those Holiday Photos. Then charge it up. If you aren't going to be celebrating at your home drop your camera into your purse so you don't forget to take it.

If you have the "old fashion" film camera besure you have new film and plenty of it. Put in new batteries too.

Remember to plan to take a few group family shots including yourself in the photos. Dig out a tripod or rest the camera on a pile of books for the photo.

Preserve those memories forever and be in a few photos yourself!

momof2boys

MHH Member
Nov 18, 2007
Thanks for making that topic!!!!! so many of us will start our christmas celebration this weekend......dont want to forget the camera or the camcorder!!!!

I still have to find where the heck I put my camera......accckkkk I'll be looking all morning tomorrow because my aunt is remarrying tomorrow and I would like to have it.....If I don't find it in time, I do have a BACKUP CAMERA that just needs batteries

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
GREAT REMINDER....and i needed it....lol

CreativeChristmas

Retire Member
Dec 6, 2007
Wisconsin
Thanks for the great reminder! I picked up new backup batteries but I need to put them in the camera case so I won't have to dig for them if they are needed. :sleigh:

itsanewme

MHH Member
Nov 18, 2007
watching Off Kilter
DH paid me for a new digital camera I bought myself on Black Friday. Friend & I actually bought 7 megapixal but store clerk gave us 12.
DS15 & I are going to DSs Godmothers (my longtime friend) condo in Maine today overnight.
I'll be bringing the camera w/me so we can learn how to use it.

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
Thanks, Ahorsesoul! I needed this reminder. We have several people with digital cameras in this house, and it seems that NO ONE ever has room on their memory cards or their batteries aren't charged when we need them. I think I'll blow the dust off the camera that actually takes film and have it ready! Now, where is it. . .

MissyToes

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
We take lots and lots of pictures, (the old fashioned kind) all of the time. I make sure that the round containers that the film comes in has our address label on it.