Gooseberry Patch Christmas All Through the House

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Has anyone seen the new Gooseberry book, All through the House? It looks like it might be a compilation of Christmas books 1-10. Just curious if anyone has seen it as I own 1-9 and have 10 on preorder. I don't want to purchase it if its a repeat of other books I already own.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Quotation from the publisher:

From the Publisher
"Gooseberry Patch" is famous for its 10-year series of Christmas books, and in "Christmas all Through the House," we've compiled the very best from those books into this collector's edition. As the largest Christmas book every published by "Gooseberry Patch," readers will find the best of their reader-shared homespun ideas for food, fun, easy crafts, and gifts in one easy-to-use collection. The book's grand size and bountiful content put this all-in-one Christmas book in a league by itself. …

This makes it sound like it will be items from the ten books NOT new material....I still need to add numbers 9 and 10 to my collection!!1

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
That's kind of what I thought...just didn't want to miss out on any new ideas.
Thanks

:bigsnow:

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I'm excited. One of my employees mentioned she was going to the library today. So I asked her to check on the gooseberry books and sure enough they carried them. She's reserved them and will pick them up Tuesday for me. My library doesn't have them. :)

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
My library does not carry them either. We have a shop here in town that carries Gooseberry Patch books and I will be visiting the store this coming week. The usually have really good Christmas in July sales. I've purchased most all my Gooseberry Patch books from this store.

Does anyone already have this book that would be willing to share their thoughts on it?

I'm in the same boat snowangel00 and MinnieCo!!!! My library does not carry the Gooseberry books!!! I have been bidding on the ones that I do not have via Ebay!!! I just received book4 over the weekend and it is lovely. I have books 2 and 8 already and look forward to more!!!

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
This would make a great gift for someone who doesn't own all the books and just wants the best of the bunch. Thinking I may order some for friends who are getting married this summer.

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
Frosty - that is a great idea!

I wasn't able to make it to the store this weekend to hopefully preview this book.

I have it on my list to do this week! I hope they have it!
:flower: