Gooseberry Patch Christmas Book 10 is Here!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

koalagirl

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Texas
I just opened my 2008 Gooseberry Christmas book! It's beeeeeauuuuutiful! I always get so excited when I receive my book each year! And now, since I am former OCer--and now a Holiday Magic Christmas lover...I am learning HOW to plan for this wonderful holiday without stressing out like I used to! Thanks to ALL of YOU! THANK YOU! :grin:

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Amazon.ca still says available for preorder. I can't wait to get it though! I have all of them thus far! Glad to hear its another hit this year.

rockin_granola

Retire Member
Dec 27, 2007
Go Colts!
www.rockingranola.com
So cool! I love the Gooseberry Patch books, but the Christmas ones are always an extra special treat! :grin:

crazymo

Retire Member
Nov 6, 2007
Little Falls, Mn
Got mine today in the mail. It's got some good recipes and ideas this year!

I will probably go to WalMart tomorrow for an oil change and new front tires so I will check there while my van is being worked on!!! I hope it is there, if not there is a Michaels right by WalMArt and I will check there but for some reason my Michael's hardly ever has the Gooseberry Patch Christmas books..it drives me crazy!!!

purplecrush

Premiere Member
I cant wait to get mine! I got a flyer a few months ago stating that I should be receiving the book...havent seen it yet..hopefully it comes soon! Ive been waiting by the mailbox patiently while the mail is being delivered ever single day lol..and Ill continue to do so until it comes!

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
purplecrush said:
I cant wait to get mine! I got a flyer a few months ago stating that I should be receiving the book...havent seen it yet..hopefully it comes soon! Ive been waiting by the mailbox patiently while the mail is being delivered ever single day lol..and Ill continue to do so until it comes!

Is this some kind of Gooseberry subscription or something where they send it automatically?

purplecrush

Premiere Member
They ship through a book club..im thinking Oxmoor house, or something like that...and yes, they are supposed to send it automatically and If I want it, I can buy it, if not..I can send it back..

Im still waiting......

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
I love love love my Gooseberry Patch Christmas books. I keep it out and read it all season long. I love all the illustrations and all the simple recipes.

I can't wait to go buy the new book. They truly are a little treasure to have.

Thanks for reminding me! The year is just ticking on by! :)

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
All the sites I can order through say its not availble until September! Boo. Oh well, I can't really order it until I get a new post office box, etc. anyways. It looks different on the site. For those of you who do have it, did they stop doing the red and green plaid covers?

Tasha

Retire Member
Dec 29, 2007
Arkansas
Does anyone know when the paperback will come out.

All of the ones I have are paperback and I want them to match. Weird, I know.

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007