Gooseberry Patch has new cookbooks

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Saw my e-mail today and GB has their Christmas spiral hardback cookbook out. Looks like a Christmas Kitchen, Christmas Cookie Jar, 2 others plus as we know Christmas #10. Maybe for my b'day in Aug. I can hint for them.

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
YAY! I love Gooseberry Patch! TFS

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
I really must see if my library has any of the Gooseberry Patch books, the sound wonderful!

:flower:

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Thanks for the tip!

I am very interested in the Christmas Cookie Jar book!

I am always on the look out for new cookie recipes! I have the recipe for this year's cookie exchange already picked out, but it is always good to have some ideas in reserve!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
I got my catalog this week...cute, cute stuff! I did notice all the new books..I can't wait to get Christmas #10, but I always buy the paperbacks, not the hardback. I'll find it somewhere this fall, I always do. Sometimes Wal-Mart has them. I did go over to Amazon and buy a fall book...Family and Friends or something like that. I also bought a Susan Branch Season in the Vineyard book. My grand total for both books and shipping was about $15 or so...not too bad for as much pleasure as I'll get out of them! LOL!! They were shipped yesterday, so I should have them next week sometime! Can't wait!!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Cathymac, that is a GREAT buy considering just one of them is normally more than that. When I started buying Gooseberry books they were either 10.95 or 12.95 and now are 16.95. I have them all but the new ones. I have a few Susan Branch books too. Got my 2 bosses a Susan Branch calender this year. After Christmas for 1/2 price. They have b'days on Jan. 6th and Feb. 5th so I get them a calender. One year was a GB one.

Snowbelle27 said:
I really must see if my library has any of the Gooseberry Patch books, the sound wonderful!

:flower:

Good luck, I checked last year at mine with nooo luck!!! I'll try the library again and then maybe see if they can actually order them but not sure how well that will work. But the ones that I do have are lovely and you will definitely love them!!