Guess what my son gave me today!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
His Christmas list!!!

That's right!! After spending all weekend talking about what he wanted for Christmas, he sat down at his desk and wrote it out for me. He has been telling his big sister to do the same all day.

Do I have the coolest kid or what?!?

:skate: Melanie

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
That says a lot about the way you have raised you children. Thinking ahead is something a lot of kids never do, even when adults. lol

hollybow

Retire Member
May 19, 2008
how cute is that?

he leaves his parents almost 4 months to do the shopping...so mummy can lookout for the presents before the rush starts... :grin:
very smart.... and in december you´ll have more time to bake cookies together...

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
My two teens have been looking at the Sears Wishbook and marking off things they want too!

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
That's awesome. It gives you a nice jumpstart on your shopping.

ChristmasCheerleader

Retire Member
Jan 2, 2008
My dear son (16) changes his mind too often to take any list he writes seriously! It's really hard to shop for teens!

JayOkie

Retire Member
Oct 19, 2007
NE Oklahoma
About a month ago I wrote the g'kids that live at home with the parents (total of of 8) asking what they wanted. Got 3 replies :sad: One cannot have peanut butter (not deathly allergic, but stays away from it). I had to laugh: His first request was for a batch no-bake cookies w/out pnb (my way of doing it). I asked him "do you think everyone will stay out of them?" He promptly shot back "they'd better!!" :-D His second request stated "surprise me". Now that's a kid that just may get what's on the list! Guess the other 5 don't have any wishes! :package:

Cinnamonstix

Retire Member
Sep 4, 2008
NB, Canada
Teen daughter asked for gift cards to some some cheaper after Chistmas boxing day shopping, easy for me... :applause:

I'll just make her up a basket of goodies to put under the tree.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
JayOkie,
I'm with you about the other kids might not want anything. If you don't hear from them I'm sure they could use underwear for Christmas. After all everybody could use underwear. I bet next year you'll get answers from them all. Unless they really like underwear. lol