Hallmark Holiday Open House

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

StressLess

Retire Member
Jun 4, 2008
Memphis TN
Thanks for the reminder. I've got my eye on the Tom and Jerry ornament and am trying to make a decision on one of the angel ornaments. What a great excuse to make up my mind and enjoy some Christmas cheer.

MerryHOHOHO

MHH Member
Oct 13, 2007
Maryland
I love the open house at Hallmark!! Its the one time I pay full price for cards and little things!! and I love their peppermint bark

appleton

MHH Member
Nov 7, 2007
They sent me a booklet w/coupons about a week ago & I'm looking forward to stop by. Not sure I'll make it for the Open House, but its on my must shop before December list!

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
thanks got all my rewards coupons. cant wait. i just bought the charlie brown and the plates and napkins

pkcrafty

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Central Arkansas
Oh yes, it's on my calendar. We receive a bonus certificate that can be used that night, so I'll be scoping out a good Christmas present. Always have fun at the Open House!

LovingChristmas

Retire Member
Nov 5, 2007
South New Jersey
Oh my gosh! How could I have almost forgotten about this special event. Thanks so much for the reminder! I'll be sure to attend - like every year.

SmilingSandra

Retire Member
Oct 12, 2007
Saskatoon, SK Canada
I went today to my favorite Hallmark! Oh My goodness there was nice things! I came home with two different snoopy's for the little girls in the family....and advent magnet calander and salt and pepper shakers not to mention a few other things! I got 15% off the whole thing too.....and some cookies :D It was GREAT!