Halloween @Michael's!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jolly elf

Premiere Member
Jan 23, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
I was at Michael's on Wednesday of this week and they did indeed have their Halloween village out. Some of the dollar stores around town also have started to put out their Halloween decor. Although I do not care for Halloween, seeing the decorations out means that soon we will see Christmas decor..I can't wait!! :party:

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I was at Michael's last weekend and they had lots of Fall and Halloween stuff out. It was so wonderful to see it all. When we left the store I actually felt sad. I wanted to stay there forever!!!

I need to get a life.

Melanie

rachelw713

Retire Member
Mar 12, 2008
Happy2bme-stick to your name--you don't need anything except maybe some new fall stuff! I was in Michaels and Hobby Lobby on Thursday. DH called twice while I was in Hobby Lobby. "Still?!?" I would have stayed forever if it wasn't a two hour drive home!

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
Last year after Halloween I got my son tons of the halloween town houses at Michaels...they were 80 percent off! I will be looking again this year!

liltattoo

MHH Member
Oct 22, 2007
I'm going to use their 40% off coupon to the buy the one I really want now and will wait until after Halloween to go check out the sales. That way, I won't be disappointed if the one I really want is gone cuz I'll already have it! Any others I purchase on sale will be an added bonus! :)

ChristmasCheerleader

Retire Member
Jan 2, 2008
I was there today and picked up a Halloween tree for 50% off! I can't wait to put it up!