Halloween PJ's

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

GeeWibble

Premiere Member
Mar 29, 2008
NY
Oh, now I'm trying to think of some one to get those for. Thanks :jack:

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Don't you just love seeing the pajamas coming into the stores right about now?

ChristmasCheerleader

Retire Member
Jan 2, 2008
Those are just adorable. I probably couldn't coax my teen son into Halloween p.j.s though :(

VeronicaM

Retire Member
Aug 3, 2008
YEAH!! I've been wondering if anyone made kiddie pjs! DD,3, definitely needs some of those!

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
What a GREAT idea, I have never thought of Hallowe'en pj's before!? Something to add to my "to sew" list for my boys. I sew them flannel pj bottoms and buy a matching colour shirt, sometimes I embelish the shirt to match. There is usually some nice Hallowe'en print flannel! Thanks for the idea :batty:

Catey716

Retire Member
Dec 29, 2007
www.youravon.com
I wanted to tell everyone too that Avon is getting ready to come out with Charlie Brown Great Pumpkin PJs, they are adorable! They are grown-up sizes!! I do sell Avon but am not trying to sell on here but if you want to contact me off the boards, that would be fine if it's allowed. But check them out! Mine should be here next week! woo-hoo!!

mrspaul

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
I bought my granddaughter some halloween pj's at the children's store - gymboree. The little ghosts on them glowed in the dark. She just turned two. She is afraid of them, especially since they glow in the dark!! I had to return them - I put them on her in a lighted room, then we turned off the light to see them glow in the dark - she began swatting at herself - yelling "get these guys offa me" !! - all the pj's they had glowed in the dark. oh well, there is always next year.
I will just have to wait for christmas pj's !

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Catey716 said:
I wanted to tell everyone too that Avon is getting ready to come out with Charlie Brown Great Pumpkin PJs, they are adorable! They are grown-up sizes!! I do sell Avon but am not trying to sell on here but if you want to contact me off the boards, that would be fine if it's allowed. But check them out! Mine should be here next week! woo-hoo!!

One of my co-workers sells Avon. I will definately have to buy me a pair. I may wear them to my BFF's Halloween Party. :rotflol:

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
I received the new Avon book (campaign #18). No pj's in this book but they do have a neat Halloween Advent Calendar shaped like a haunted house with a pumpkin that lights up and sticks on the days. They also have a cute Halloween carousel with friendly ghosts, witches and pumpkins that plays music. I'm going to buy the Advent Calendar for my DBFF.