Happy February Rudolph Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Happy Rudolph Day...

There's a little surprise up for you on the homepage!!! Check it out!

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
Those are adorable, Gingerbug. Thank you and Happy Rudy Day!

scn said:
A Holiday to Remember with Connie Sellecca and Randy Travis :rudolph:

I adore that movie! It's one of my favorites. I wish Netflix had it. It's on my "wish list," though. :rudolph: I hope you enjoyed watching it.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Can you believe I didn't do anything today to celebrate Rudolph Day? It's even marked on the calendar, but still did nothing. I'm watching A Raisin in the Sun and that's about the furthest thing from happy Christmas as you can get. LOL Although, Samuel watched Charlie Brown Christmas earlier today. :)

scn

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Northeast PA
starflake said:
Those are adorable, Gingerbug. Thank you and Happy Rudy Day!

scn said:
A Holiday to Remember with Connie Sellecca and Randy Travis :rudolph:

I adore that movie! It's one of my favorites. I wish Netflix had it. It's on my "wish list," though. :rudolph: I hope you enjoyed watching it.

I did Cried threw some of it and happy at the end

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Gingerbug,

Those are the cutest thing I have ever seen!! Hope you had a great Rudy Day!!

:leprechaun: Melanie

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
scn said:
I did Cried threw some of it and happy at the end

Yay! I love that happy ending. :grin:

Katty

MHH Member
Feb 26, 2008
:irishkiss: Greetings from the Bahamas and Happy RD everyone! Hope you enjoyed it. This is my first RD.

I am so happy to find you!!!! My friends here are not as crazy about Christmas as I am. Yesterday I watched "Must be Santa" with Dabney Coleman and a taped episode of Martha Stewart White Dream (her Christmas Episode) which really put me in the mood for christmas (there's no snow here only lots of sunshine). Today I'm playing chirstmas music (very very low) :rotflol: so that my fellow workers don't think I've lost it and tonight I'm planning to organized RD for the rest of the year!!!

Gotta go. Will be ordering the books and movies from Amazon to keep up with you.

P.S. I'm looking for websites where I can order christmas supplies online. Christmas things don't appear here until late November and disappear early January. Please help me. Thanks

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
We watched Rudolph and when DH came home he was wondering why we wacthes it- :haha: