Happy First Rudolph Day!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
With DD (8) I plan on:
Watching the movie of the month- Charlie Brown
Drink Hot Chocolate
Put a sticker on all Rudy Days for the year
Get Rudy tote together (crafts supplies/craft list/craft items/toys (see idea below)

My plan (before she gets home!) inventory and organize all the after christmas gifts bought

(Idea- my dd has a small collection of Christmas stuffies and she did the Ponyville Christmas Countdown that she does not want to put up with Christmas decorations- we are putting them in our Rudy tote so she can play with them for Rudolph Day each month)

Hope everyone gets a little Christmas in today!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Happy 1st Rudy day Twinkle! and everyone!

No Rudy day activities for me today BUT the upcoming weekend will be all about Rudy day :), movies, crafting, lists ... :) Yay me!

alisonmcg

Retire Member
May 2, 2008
Happy Rudy Day everyone! I'm wearing my Christmas socks and I plan to have a nice, relaxing Christmassy day :)

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Yeeeaaaaahhhh! I'm at work today but later I plan to start working on my book cover for my planner. I spent yesterday printing and filling out some of the forms to add to the planner. Today I want to make some really pretty page dividers.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Happy Rudy Day! I have Christmas socks on and I now I'll watch our movie of the month this evening. It's perfect for a week night because it's short enough that the kids can enjoy it after homework. Most excellent choice!

Farmermom4

Retire Member
Nov 1, 2007
Our holiday house in North Idaho
Still feeling sick, so today is a great day to work on my notebook. I didn't finish it after the holidays so I could work on it today, have my socks on and am ready to go, will also try to tidy up the christmas cubby as the kids put the last of the boxes away last week and I haven't checked it since.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Totally spaced it till this just now. But I will be working on my notebook and my goal was to have all my Christmas stuff packed by today, so I best get busy. Everything is gathered to box, just haven't wrapped it all yet. Sooooo I know what I'll be doing when I get home! And maybe I'll make some cookies!

LadyEvenstar

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southeastern PA
Happy Rudy Day! In some ways I can't believe it's been a month since Christmas and in other ways that seems to be a million years ago.

Today my goals are to seek out stray Christmas items and get them properly put away. Also I will begin work on a Christmas Notebook so I can be better organized for next year.

I also have one fun objective. I play Farmville and Fronierville which are just some silly games on Facebook where you have a farm or a pioneer homestead. I had them decorated with Christmas themes and I need to go through and make sure I've taken all those things down.

teachturnedmom

Retire Member
Oct 21, 2007
SE PA
I'm using my Santa mug right now:) I'm wearing Christmas fuzzy socks today and am planning on updating my Christmas card list. I'm hoping to break out the Sizzix and make some gift tags as well.

Happy Rudy Day!

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Happy 1st Rudy Day of 2011!!!

I have my Santa figurine out on my desk!

Think I'll listen to some Christmas music and I announced to all my co-workers:
"Eleven Months Until Christmas!"

Don't forget about the Rudy Day Chat today too- the subject: The Christmas Notebook!

Annie

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
Happy Rudolph Day! I can't believe Christmas was a month ago!!

I was all set to have a Rudy Day today, but it looks like plans have changed...BUT I will have it this week!!

Enjoy your day girls!

festivefun

Retire Member
Feb 25, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
Happy Ruddy day all!!

Not sure if I'll get to observe it this week at all after all. As well as uni work during the week I have to tackle my tax return at the weekend and that makes me feel sick LOL...Not to worry I'll get there :)

I hope you all have a fabby one, 11 months...hopefully that's enough time for me to get organised. This year is meant to be so much better than last year. :)

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Presently downloading the music JohnD gave us in another thread :) so that's my Christmas fun for today.

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Happy Rudy Day!!!

can you believe only one month ago was Christmas?

I told my son at the breakfast table this morning that today was Rudy Day. He gave me a thumbs up and said 11 more till Christmas.

How cool is that?

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I'm at work, too...so I'm not getting much done in terms of Rudy activities, but I DID bring my snowflake mug and wore a red sweater! Maybe the boys will want to watch a Christmas movie with me tonight!

jinglemom

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
Happy Rudy Day!

I'm wearing my new reindeer slippers :)http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_035B021082520001P?mv=rr (I bought the elf ones too :eek: ) We still have some peppermint mocha coffee creamer left so I'm having that as well. It is overcast so feels very Christmassy today (we don't get snow here). I plan on listening to some Christmas music and working on my notebook today. I have a lot of scribbled notes I need to deal with. I think I may see if Target still has the Peanuts videos today too. We have all three on VHS but I'd like to get them on dvd but never seem to want to spend the money during Christmas time. I think my younger two would be willing to watch that today with me after school. I hope everyone has a great day!

Last edited:

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
happy rudy day. came home put my santa slippers on . will watch charlie brown after dinner. making gingerbread cookies that i have mix left from christmas. enjoy 11 mts will be doing it all over