Happy GPD!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Well to put you in the mood, look at this: http://www.britta.com/HW/HWr.html#bodyparts. Would be great for the parties....

Halloween recipes with GREAT PICTURES:
- eerie eyeballs
- creepie witches fingers
:hat: :ghost: :boo: :jack: - brittle bones
- bizarre brain pâté
- Freshly flayed flesh
- Sinister skulls
- Fried spiders (more like worms to me)
- Decayed corpse chips with entrail salsa
- spooky sugar cookies
- Ghoulish gravestones
- Awful arachnids
- Spicy bat wings
- Dried scabs
- Tooth decay fodder
- and Butterbeer (just like H.Potter!!!)
- Witches Brew
- Oddly orange oreos
- etc....

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
I'm still a bit off schedule -- spent today reorganizing my Christmas notebook! At the moment, it still includes Fall stuff, so I guess I can count it as a GPD project if I stretch things a little. I did try a new sugar cookie recipe -- they'll be great frosted orange and cut in pumpkin shapes for 'Boo!' gifts for the neighbors. :jack:

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
I like some of those recipes!! DS11 and his friends would LOVE them! TFS

Jingle Belle

MHH Member
Oct 15, 2007
Well, with today being Valentine's Day, I completely forgot about yesterday being GPD! Needless to say, I didn't do anything fall or Halloween related.

So, did anyone read the book/watch the movie for the month?

(These new easter graphics are super cute!)

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Holy moly! I forgot GPD too! So not like me to forget a planning day for a holiday. I must be working too hard!! LOL!

I think I'll use Monday as my GPD since I missed yesterday and the weekend is packed already...besides, no one will be here Monday to make fun of me! LOL!

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
Found my new dessert for ds 10, to be 11, halloween party. Brain cupcakes! Kids will love them! Last year we did the litter box dessert, but I used the sand dessert recipe instead. And I loved making the cat p@@p out of the tootsie rolls. The kids gobbled it up. The brain cupcakes will be red velvet, and I am so excited. It will also be the first time we will have two different parties, since my youngest will be in kindergarten, yea, I get to also go back to the cute halloween stuff! I will have the best of both worlds, cute and scary... :batty: :hat:

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I loved that site and it's now bookmarked safely in my favorites!! Thanks!

I love Leslie Meier. All her Lucy Stone books are awesome! Monster Squad is an old favorite of mine (actually, i'm the one who recommended this month's book/movie LOL).