HAPPY NEW YEAR

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
:heartsNY: all my Holiday Magic friends....you will notice that I have been working on the smilies for the new year.....don't see one of your favorites? Don't worry it's still there.....I moved some to the second page...that allowed me to keep the ones for the current upcoming holidays near the top without having a mile long page...LOL Just scroll down and click on view more smilies and you will find them.

"heartstrings: I am loving playing around and adding new things....the smilies are just the beginning...I am on the lookout for some new avatars that are for different holidays and I will create a gallery for them. When I have them up I'll let you know and you can select one for your use!!!

:irishkiss: I also plan to create seasonal ranks....so for now the stockings.....but be on the lookout for some new spring ones a bit later....you know...its like getting your house in shape....it all takes TIME!!!

So :happynewyear: and look forward to playing and working with you more in the coming months...

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I love them!! Thanks for your hard work!

:heartsNY:

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
Thanks, Gingerbug...I love them! :happynewyear:

Pipster

MHH Member
Dec 28, 2007
Sherwood Forest
I love them too!! Thanks also i'm now celebrating the new year! Only 5 hours until midnight the question is will i last that long???

Hope everyone has a good one no matter what your doing!!

:happynewyear:

CrazyMomto5

MHH Member
Oct 26, 2007
Orange County, NY
Ginger, a huge thanks to you and all the mods who work so hard for us. We love you and all that you do! Keep up the great work and a blessed and healthy New Year to you all.
Hugs,

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Ginger, thanks for everything you are doing.

Love the new smiley's :jumpinghearts:

:happynewyear:

rockin_granola

Retire Member
Dec 27, 2007
Go Colts!
www.rockingranola.com
Ginger, THANK YOU for all that you do. :heartbeat: I've said it before and I'll probably say it again: this site obviously is a labor of love for you and the love and care you put into it really shows! ::candyheart:

I'm so very glad I found you all!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Gingerbug,

You are a constant source of wonder!! Thank you for all that you do!!

:heartsNY: Melanie :happynewyear:

jkbb2

Retire Member
Oct 17, 2007
Gingerbug: thanks so much for all of your hard work, know that it is appreciated.

Tasha

Retire Member
Dec 29, 2007
Arkansas
:happynewyear: :heartsNY: :happynewyear: :heartsNY:

:jumpinghearts: :jumpinghearts: :jumpinghearts: :jumpinghearts:

May this year be the best yet!

Basket

Retire Member
Dec 25, 2007
Northern Germany
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you! And thanks for this great site!

:shmaorckstring:

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
Yes, THANK YOU, Gingerbug! I'm loving the seasonal smilies, and the idea of seasonal ranks, as well. What fun!
Happy New Year to all! "heartstrings: