Hello All Introducing myself!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Holiday Grand Plan

MHH Member
Apr 2, 2022
Centralia, IL
I had to pop in here and say it's great you have a forum for the HGP! I am the Admin for the official group on FB. I wanted to come in here just to give you an update on the website to let you know that CEO is retired, but was migrating the content to a WordPress site to preserve it. I will be working with her on that. Just in case the Organized Home website goes away I didn't want anyone to be surprised if the links didn't work anymore. When that site is all set up and functioning I am hopeful I will have a way to update the PDF's so that the Calendars can be more than the blank ones. I hope you all feel free to join us on FB if you have an account there as well as posting in here. I don't think you can have too much Christmas planning :)

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Hello, so glad to meet you. Thank you for all the work that goes into HGP. It is the start of my Christmas season and look forward to it all year.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
So glad to have you here! Thank you for all the work on the HGP!

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I had to pop in here and say it's great you have a forum for the HGP! I am the Admin for the official group on FB. I wanted to come in here just to give you an update on the website to let you know that CEO is retired, but was migrating the content to a WordPress site to preserve it. I will be working with her on that. Just in case the Organized Home website goes away I didn't want anyone to be surprised if the links didn't work anymore. When that site is all set up and functioning I am hopeful I will have a way to update the PDF's so that the Calendars can be more than the blank ones. I hope you all feel free to join us on FB if you have an account there as well as posting in here. I don't think you can have too much Christmas planning :)
I'm part of that FB Group. Thank you!!!

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

DebbiGall

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
will there be a copy of the old menu that's the same format as the yearly calendar. the regular calendars aren't formatted the same, the old menu is the same format I just white out the menu part

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
will there be a copy of the old menu that's the same format as the yearly calendar. the regular calendars aren't formatted the same, the old menu is the same format I just white out the menu part
Are you talking about the Holiday menu Planning page? I don't see it on the new HGP site, but probably have a downloaded copy of it from years ago. Let me know if that's what you're looking for.

DebbiGall

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Are you talking about the Holiday menu Planning page? I don't see it on the new HGP site, but probably have a downloaded copy of it from years ago. Let me know if that's what you're looking for.
Yes it’s the exact same format only it’s blank

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
Debbie, the forms are on the Facebook page Holiday Grand Planners-Got Organized Community. https://www.facebook.com/groups/HolidayGrandPlanners/
There is a list at the top: About Discussion Feature Topic etc. and in it includes Files. Under Files are the PDFs for the forms. Some of the forms are fillable and others are not.
Here is the link for the Holiday Menu https://www.facebook.com/groups/HolidayGrandPlanners/permalink/3127949237516349
I hope this helps.
Thank you! I was looking on the new web site, not the FB page. Good to know where these "extra" forms are located.

Reactions: Holiday Grand Plan

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Okay let me check my download document and see if I have it. I tried to download all of them a couple of years ago.

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois

Holiday Grand Plan

MHH Member
Apr 2, 2022
Centralia, IL
Debbie unfortunately I didn't save that particular file just the blank calendar that you can fill out with whatever you like, menu or weeks of HGP. I pinned it to the featured section of the group. If someone else has a saved copy they are free to share it with you

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana

Attachments

• food_menu_planner_monthly.pdf
    37.9 KB · Views: 6