Help! DVD to be brought by the elves

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Ok, we have the Grinch and last year we got National Lampoon's Christmas vacation. What movie should the elves bring this year (DD is 17, and DS is 15)? I want to order it in ADVANCE!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Anyone see Deck the Halls? Just curious if that was a good movie. Looked age appropriate. Maybe Christmas with the Kranks?

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
I know you kids are a little old for this, but I highly recommend all three of the Santa Clause movies...they are great and my 15 year old son loves them as much as his younger brothers do. Also, there's always the classics, if your kids are so inclined. Mine are to a degree, but not as much as me! I love White Christmas, Christmas in Connecticut and of course my all time favorite movie, Miracle on 34th Street (the original).

jinglemom

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
I think they would like the movie ELF. It is my favorite christmas movie, and very funny. Also the title fits with the elves bringing it. :rudolph:

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
I REALLY LIKED DECK THE HALLS! IT'S NOT GOING TO BE A CLASSIC, BUT IT IS A FUN CHRISTMAS MOVIE. IF YOU HAVE A BLOCKBUSTER NEAR, CHECK THEM OUT. MY STORE HAS THEM IN THE 4 FOR $20 SECTION(THEY ARE THE PREVIEWED ONES IF YOU DON'T MIND)....ONLY $5 BUCKS, WHAT A GREAT DEAL....IF YOU CAN'T FIND THEM, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GET YOU ONE. I HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT A FEW FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS! MY STORE HAS PLENTY LEFT, SO JUST LET ME KNOW. :package:

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Deck the Halls was a good movie, but ELF was fantastic!!

:party: Melanie

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
What about 'Jingle All The Way'.

:grin:

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
I vote for A Christmas Story---- I double dog dare you! I love that movie- funny and sweet!

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
I vote for Elf. My family watches it every season. We all think it is such a funny movie.

Let us know what you choose and what they thought!! :pink:

HolidayAngel

Retire Member
Oct 18, 2007
our elves brought the movie Elf with them last year and thats what we watched. I am a christmas movie freak and have seen fred clause(which I didn't really like)and Deck the Halls which my kids and I both love. Not a big fan of A Christmas Story though. I do like all three Santa Clause movies. Christmas with the Kranks is really good also.and my kids like Mickey's once upon a Christmas Carol and of course the Grinch!> Try looking at your local Dollar store closer to christmas they have some dvds cheap that you can buy. I think we ended up buying one last year that had all the old christmas tv cartoons on it.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
None of us really cared for Santa Claus 3 such a let down after the first two. How about a Christmas classic movie.