Help! need name for halloween party

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
Is there a predominant décor theme or activity you will be doing?

Not knowing details, how about "Autumn Harvest Fest" or "All Hallows Rockin' Eve?"

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Here are the details for the party (see the "halloween party" thread... don't know how to link it here) .... I guess scary would best describe it... not very pumpkin and sweet

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
Ooh found it.

How about: "Fright Night" or "Fright Fest," "Witches' Brew-haha," "Ghoul School," "Halloween Scream" or "Scream 'Ween," "FrankenFest" or "FrankenFeast," "Screams into the Night" or "Howl into the Night," "Spider Bite Eve," "A Gathering of Ghouls," or there's always the classic, "Monster Mash." :pilgrim:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Yay! way to go! knew I could count on your help. Will bring these names to the kids and let them decide!

Thanks!

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
You're welcome! I'm glad you liked and hope the kids find one they like, too!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
My nephew came up with a few names last night (but they are SCARY)
- Hell's party
- Hell's pit
- Death date
- Draculas lair / mansion / castle
- Nuit des esprits
- Nuit de morts-vivants (night of the living-dead)
- soir des Loup-garous affamés de sang (night of the werewolves hungry for blood)

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
Ooh Loup-garous reminds me of one of my favorite films, Blood & Chocolate. If you haven't seen it, it's a sort of coming-of-age tale about a girl who is a loup-garou. It's inspired by the novel by Annette Curtis Klause (however, I haven't read that, so I don't know how it compares). Romance is a huge theme, as is the meaning of family. It's not very scary or too violent (but it's not for little kids), and the good guys win in the end, so it's perfect for my goodness-/gentleness-loving tastes.

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
Ghastly, Ghostly - GREAT!