HGP 2008 Calendars--and more--now online!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jkbb2

Retire Member
Oct 17, 2007
CEO: You're awesome! I was there late last night checking and was so excited! the printer started going! thanks so much!

InstantMom

Retire Member
Aug 2, 2008
CEO, you are THE BEST. Thanks so much!

:applause:

Maddie B

MHH Member
Sep 10, 2008
I am having trouble getting anything to come up on the Holiday Grand Plan. I followed it last year and was looking forward to it again this year but I can't get the forms or even the outline to come up on the website. I tried through your link but I still come up blank. Can anyone help??? Thanks :?: !!!

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Maddie B said:
I am having trouble getting anything to come up on the Holiday Grand Plan. I followed it last year and was looking forward to it again this year but I can't get the forms or even the outline to come up on the website. I tried through your link but I still come up blank. Can anyone help??? Thanks :?: !!!

Try scrolling down the page. For some reason now, when I bring up the page, I have to scroll half way down the page before I see the information.

Maddie B

MHH Member
Sep 10, 2008
Thanks Aggie,
I didn't scroll down far enough before. It is a long way down each time I click on the next item. I'm happy I can find them now though. :-D