HGP: week 3 Entry/Foyer

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
[] Sort through DD's books in Living room and her bedroom
[x] Bring another load to storage unit (2 crates toys, Christmas decorations, and hopefully some books)
[x] Take spare coats off hooks in hall
[started] Sort coats in understairs cupboard (really dining room, but fits this week)
[x] Do some extra in Living room

[x] Update the presents list
[x] Write the cards list, including a list of handmade cards to make (and for who)
[still talking] Decide on location for the Holidays - know we'll be in MIL's for DD's birthday but where on Christmas Day itself? - Discussions are ongoing!!
[] Write a master crafting list, to ensure nothing gets forgotten and I have time for it all
[] Buy the Wii for DH (and family) present, before it goes up in price
[xx] Add a few more items into the food drives box
[] Check the battery stocks and add a few (I think I need AAA, AA and C sizes) – perhaps this year I’ll get a rechargeable set!

[] Sew DD's pillow cover (need some backing fabric for the pillow cover as not enough patterned fabric left)
[] Sew DD's Christmas PJs
[] Sew 3 crayon rolls (already cut out)
[] Sew 2 makeup brush rolls
[] Sew Dollie clothes (one or two outfits, depending on time)
[] Make 3 cards

[] Harvest vegetables from the plot, and continue getting it covered for winter

Em, not great progress in the end, although we had unexpected visitors on Saturday which put paid to various plans. And the weather was not great for gardening...

Ah well, we got the important bits done and I am still moving forwards. A few bits to cross off now, and more to add for this week! :)