HHP Week 7 - Bed & Bath

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
This week's focus Linen closet and bathrooms.

I managed to get this done last week, I will be away the last week in October and am trying to get ahead of myself so that when I get back I won't be a week behind.

How are you doing?

:flower:

snowlvr

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Western North Carolina
WELL, I am always somewhat behind, but keeping up with the major tasks..I will be visiting my mother in another state next week, so I am also trying to get ahead a little..taking some Christmas presents with me to save on shipping, happy about that! :package:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Well I've got lots of work there... but I'm starting to lag way behind..... I'm starting to lose it...

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I need to do some major work in this area. My linen closet is in my very small bathroom, so I need to do some serious reorganizing. The bathroom needs to be renovated, but that won't happen until next year, so I have to really keep things neat and tidy in there.

Have a great week,

:hat: Melanie

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Bed & Bath. Hmmm. That sounds kind of nice for us.

I am going to be MODEST in my goals. A little decluttering. Little. Some cleaning.

Making things look better. No big goals for me this week. Let's see what we CAN get done this week. (Baby Steps.)

SpanishRanch

MHH Member
Sep 3, 2008
SF Bay Area, California
Luckily these two areas of my house are in good shape... because I am way behind! I have attempted almost nothing of the last three week's goals. (Boo hoo.) On the bright side, the work projects that have been taking priority are finally ready to be handed off to other people. So, barring any new surprises, my HHP progress should pick up soon. (I hope!)