Hi I'm new here but...

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Snowbell Ann

MHH Member
Jun 29, 2020
MO
Hi I'm excited to be here I Love Christmas. My name is Ashley, I'm Tricia's (girlsinmo) Granddaughter. I'm new here but I recognize some of y'all from Nanny showing me some Christmas ideals on here and have heard her talk about the board, and I remember some of y'all sent stuff back during the 2011 house fire... I'm looking forward to getting to know y'all and did I mention I Love Christmas :)

~ Ashley ~

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Hi I'm excited to be here I Love Christmas. My name is Ashley, I'm Tricia's (girlsinmo) Granddaughter. I'm new here but I recognize some of y'all from Nanny showing me some Christmas ideals on here and have heard her talk about the board, and I remember some of y'all sent stuff back during the 2011 house fire... I'm looking forward to getting to know y'all and did I mention I Love Christmas :)

~ Ashley ~

Do I know you? You look familiar lol Welcome Sweety ❤

Snowbell Ann

MHH Member
Jun 29, 2020
MO
Oh Yeah I forgot to tell y'all about my username. I Love Snow ( Altho we don't get it often where we live. ) and winter is my favorite season. ( snow, cold temps which makes for a good time to snuggle down under a cover with a good book and some Hot Chocolate. and Christmas! also I was born in the Winter :) ) and Bell because thats one of my favorite Christmas ornaments.
And Ann is part of my Middle Name.

~ Ashley ~

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Welcome Ashley! You're a girl after my own heart - snow, a good book, snuggling under a cover, hot chocolate - my kind of wonderful afternoon or evening. I hope you enjoy Christmas in July - it starts tomorrow!!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Hello Ashley and welcome to you. My name is Katrina and I am from Australia where it is the middle of Winter at the moment. No snow here yet but maybe sometime soon.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Welcome Ashley! We have known you for many years, hearing about you through your grandma. Glad you are here!