HOBBY LOBBY

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

christmas3

MHH Member
Oct 15, 2007
Just a quick note to let everyone that here in Tennessee at our Hobby Lobby that they are starting to put out their Christmas decorating. They were putting out Glass ornament balls today when I was there. :haha: :haha:

Christmas3
:grin: :grin: :grin:

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
That is neat. Last year it seemed that it took Michaels awhile to get stuff out. I myself, think that the craft stores should have a Christmas section out year round. I do alot of ornaments and when they don't get stuff out till later it sure puts a rush on!

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
Just reading that makes me smile!! I love Hobby Lobby. It's nice to know we can always count on them to get our Christmas fix early!!

Thank you for sharing. I will have to stop by our Hobby Lobby tomorrow while I'm out running errands!!

Here's to hoping I find a little Christmas in my store too!
:grin:

coffeenut

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 10, 2007
Spartan Country-mi
I was in our Hobby Lobby yesterday(Friday) and saw some Christmas items. I found some gold and peach picks to start my decorating for this year. On one pick was a drum and the other pick had a peach bird. They go along with my theme for this year. Heaven and Nature sing

Darcy

Retire Member
Jan 1, 2008
I went in my local HL today, thanks to this thread. They are putting out picks, garlands and ribbon. Up top out of reach I could see ornaments. :grin:

They had one whole aisle full of fall flowers and pumpkins. :grin: :grin: :grin:

I was smiling so much - when people came within site I had to sober up my face. They don't need to know I am a Christmas Nut! Although, I was wearing capri work out pants and my Christmas tree tattoo shows. I guess I am a marked woman! :slap:

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
We don't have Hobby Lobby here! There is one in the entire state of MN in Mankato which is like 2 hour away in a direction I never seem to need to go :(

Whenever I am in Texas visiting my Mom& Dad I run there!

Deckr8r

Retire Member
Jun 22, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
I just returned from a trip to Illinois for a wedding and I went to the wonderful world of Hobby Lobby for the very first time. That has got to be the most fun place on the planet. I will be visiting my sister in Wheaton more often just to go to Hobbly Lobby. I bow to it's awesomeness. :applause:

sallyj08

MHH Member
Feb 5, 2008
There's a Hobby Lobby and a Michael's being built down the road from me.
I can't wait until they both open!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Deckr8r, I have relatives in Wheaton.

Lucky to be so close to a Michael's and Hobby Lobby. I have to go about an hour. Down the road would be nice. I would spend way to much time and $$ there!