Holiday bedding

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

campncook

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
south Texas
[color=#FF0000]I have decided to really decorate our bedroom this season!
Does anyone know where I can find a cute bed-in-a-bag Christmas set?
I usually just put up a tree and lights and decorate the headboard, but this year I really want to do more...
[/color]:skate:

CrazyMomto5

MHH Member
Oct 26, 2007
Orange County, NY
I think in past years Domestications.com has carried Holiday Bed in a Bag stuff. Try there. I am unsure about the quality also not sure if the website is quite right. will check on that.

Karen

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I have flannel sheets that came from Target that have holiday/winter decorations on them. (Got them last year - during holiday sales season, but I am sure they will have them again.) Use them with solid comforters that could be used for other seasons as well.
LL Bean has some great flannel sheets too.

campncook

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
south Texas
I found a set that I liked on line and just happened to leave the site open yesterday...DH called and asked if I liked it...now I just need to wish and watch the mail!
I rearranged the bedroom in hope that it comes! I even have a Christmas tree picked out to put up! I have atleast 8 each year throughout the house.
I LOVE CHRISTMAS! :smile:

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Wal-Mart also has holiday themed flannel sheet sets. I can't remember them having comforters, but as several have mentioned a solid comforter would be really cute with the patterned sheets. Also, I like to add Christmas throw pillows to our bed. I have found them for a reasonable price at Kohl's and at Dollar General! Wal-Mart also usually has them! :sleigh:

CrazyMomto5

MHH Member
Oct 26, 2007
Orange County, NY
I was online today and Kohls has some of their holiday bedding on sale. They had a plaid of some sort and a Snowman comforter set in a light blue as a bed in a bag and you could also get matching sheets. Hope you find what you are looking for.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I was at Target today. They have flannel sheet sets (on sale) and matching comforter sets to go with the sheets. There are also coordinating shower curtains, rugs, etc. I haven't checked online, but you might want to before making a trip just to see if you like them. Our gas prices are soring :frown: , and I live 50 miles from the nearest Target!

campncook

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
south Texas
It came today! I left a web page up as a hint - hahaha - and dear H bought me a beautiful Christmas Quilt! Can't wait until after Thanksgiving to put it on. Think I'll find some sheets at either Kohls or Target!
Leaving web sites up helps!
:haha:

Jingle Belle

MHH Member
Oct 15, 2007
In the Sunday ad, Target had a darling Christmas quilt and flannel sheets. Very reasonably priced. Only $29.99 for the quilt/sham set in either twin or full/queen. They had sort of a country Christmas look to them. Very cute!

java elf

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
Ohio
tarachapman.blogspot.com
Target always has cute sets...I got some last year, and my DH calls them college girl sheets cuz they're light blue with crazy colored snowflakes all over them. I guess I can kind of see his point...

:haha:

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
I just bought a set for the guest bedroom from Target last weekend. They were only $16.99.

They had bright colored snowflakes all over them. I thought they were fun - but my husband kind of thought they were childish! Oh well! :)

My husband and I have snowman flannel sheets that I just love. The go on about October and come off about April/May. (With the exception of washings of course! :haha: )

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
I have red, green and white plaid flannel sheets and another set that are blue with moose, trees and snowflakes on them. I usually put the plaid ones on when I decorate for Christmas, then switch to the blue in January. I have been known to leave the red ones on a little longer into Jan or Feb.

My boys also have flannel sheets-penguins in one room, snowmen in the other. We love them!