HOLIDAY Notebook Challenge - 6th& FINAL week!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

zchristy

Santa's Elves
The last 5 weeks we've covered some of the most common areas in a holiday notebook - Gifts and Budget, Recipes and cooking, Calendars, Cards & Addresses, Reference. That wraps up the formal "challenge" . Hope it's been productive and enjoyable for you. :rudolph:

This last week is when you fine tune your notebook and do all the areas unique to your own notebook.

What tasks fit this category for you? Be sure to post and talk about how your notebook has evolved over the last 6 weeks.

Blessings! Christy

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
Thanks, Christy! Your challenge has helped me fine tune my notebook this year!

:skate:

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
6 weeks? Wow!! My notebook looks pretty good. Up to date and organized - I am ready for 2008!!

:leprechaun: Melanie

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
This has been an excellent Challenge! My CN isn't huge but it was getting a bit out of control with pages just jammed in without any organization. I was flipping thru page by page to find anything. Of course by the time I had gotten to the middle I was so distracted I'd forgotten what I was trying to find.

Now items are grouped together and I have a list of things I need from Office Max.

I can't thank you enough!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I love having my CNB all organized and together in one spot. It makes it so nice to go find something. I still get lost in it because it's so fun to look at the things I've kept.