I can tell...

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Thanks now I am going to have to start searching for the Cherry Cardnial kisses. Buy a few bags everytime I see them, and hide them. I fell in love with them last year. I ended up receiving 10 bags for christmas from my kids and my mom. They were gone by the middle of January. Maybe I will need to hide them from myself

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
I love kisses-chocolate, chocolate mint, white chocolate, cherry...from a candy dish and from sticky little boys who've been sneaking them! I am so ready for the holidays....I'm trying really hard to slow myself down and enjoy the remaining autumn festivities...I've preached to ya'll, my friends, my family...anyone who will listen that you need to enjoy one holiday at a time, but I've been working on Christmas stuff, and I'm just dying for it to get here!

Deep breath...slow down...look at the gorgeous leaves and glorious fall flowers...smell the woodsmoke in the air....focus on Thanksgiving...ok, I'm better now!! :turkey:

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
I will have to look around here. I hardly ever go into Target, even when I am in that area. Always forget its there.

Since the daylight saving time ended I felt it is more like Christmas!! I was at the bank drive thru last night and it was getting dark out. And it totally reminded me of stopping off at the bank before nighttime holiday shopping!!

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Yes the excitement is in the air, shopping for mitts last night there was Christmas music playing and wrapping paper in the carts! :grin:

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
You're too funny Jackfrosty. I've never tried them but you've peaked my interest. I wonder how they would taste in a nice cup of snowman soup, instead of using a candy cane and the regualr Hershey kisses?

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
I found my cherry kisses. At Family Dollar. I sure wish no one liked them in this house but we all love them. DD12 babysat this weekend and went shopping with the lady she babysits for and said she found my Christmas present at Walmart. DD8 came into my room and told me Sissy bought me 3 bags of cherry kisses. Gotta love my youngest.

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
jackfrosty said:
HeeHee-maybe I'll send them the empty mug-with a note that says-'if it helps, I was thinking of you when I drank it!' ::eek:rnament:
All the godies are hitting the shelves now! Whats everyones fav's?

:rotflol: