I can use a little elf magic myself right now

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

HolidayAngel

Retire Member
Oct 18, 2007
If you guys could keep me in your thoughts and prayers that would be great. We have had our cat Sunny since we got married- she was a wedding present from my husband and we had to take her to the vet yesterday. She had tumbled down the steps and still isn;t walking that well. She is eating, and the vet didn't think anything was broken- she just gave her a antibotic shot and some oral antibotics and sent us on our way and told me to bring her back if she doesn't get better. I realy do not want anything to be broken that can not be fixed I don;t want to have to put eher to sleep- it would not me a very merry christmas for me if that happend.. so if you guys could send some elf magic or something to kansas that would be great!
Thanks Angel

campncook

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
south Texas
You are in my thoughts and prayers!
I have a soft heart when it comes to animals.
My "baby" is 13 and is now blind but continues to run around the yard and hunt me down...
I hope that you don't have to make "that" trip to the vet, if you do, I'll be crying along with you!

HolidayAngel

Retire Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sunny is only not even 6 years old yet I had to leave work becuase my husband came in yesterday saying we would have to take her to the pound because we couldn't afford the vet and luckily my grandparents paid for the vet visit they know how attached I am to my kitty. She is meowing a lot and is streching her back paws

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Keeping good thoughts for Sunny!!

:snowman: Melanie

Snowybear

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
Oh I'm so sorry. I will keep Sunny in my thoughts. I have two kitty's myself and I would be devastated if anything happened to them. I really hope she is ok.

HolidayAngel

Retire Member
Oct 18, 2007
she seems to be doing better- we have been keeping her isolated in another room away from the kids and the other two cats and I have been going up and visting her- last night she was bending the back legs and didnt seem to be in pain I think she just needs to heal a little bit more.. I Hope she is up and walking soon!

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Hi! Fellow catter here - 6 outside!!! I've been away for three days - just got in yesterday, so away from the boards. How is Sunny now?

HolidayAngel

Retire Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sunny is starting to crawl using her back legs- the ones that have been hurting her so she is getting better.....I actually think she enjoys her room to her self with her own food and litter box and all the extra attention!