I started

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

angelpugs

MHH Member
Oct 2, 2009
north adams ma.
As i have listened to my christmas cd's as i clean as i also have been watching my christmas dvd's and getting ready ready to put the trees up and decorate in a few weeks.:stocking::tree::sleigh:

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
The local radio station has been advertising that they will begin playing Christmas music this Saturday (Halloween!) My DH just groaned but I say, "YIPPEE!"

angelpugs

MHH Member
Oct 2, 2009
north adams ma.
It's great as it makes those chores merrier and fun as i listen to them alot or i put in one of my dvd's and watch it as i'm going.:rudolph::tree:

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I starteed last week listening some also. PUlled out the CD's (and got a few new ones) and have been listening while I work on some cut outs from my Cricut for a christmas gift and cutouts for my Christmas notebook. Waiting for it to come on satalite radio next. or I may have to turn it on on Pandora radio on my PC

mlou

Retire Member
Nov 16, 2008
Virginia
I have also started listening to Christmas music while I'm working around the house. I love it! I think I'll put some cd's in the car tomorrow.

Darcy

Retire Member
Jan 1, 2008
Two of our radio stations starting playing Christmas music 24/7 on Monday - November 2