I suggest.....

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

purplecrush

Premiere Member
that everyone read "On Strike for Christmas" by Sheila Roberts!!! Its soooooooooooooo funny!!! I read the whole thing in one day!! Its a cute story with a good idea *you'll understand once you read it hehe" I know that some of you have already read it, because I got the idea to read the book on this board :haha:

If you get a chance, you should totally read this book!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I really liked this book too.

jkbb2

Retire Member
Oct 17, 2007
just placed a hold on it at my library, thanks for the info--i look forward to reading it and maybe getting it as a gift for my mil wholove to read! kathie

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
It's sitting here on my desk...waiting to be opened at some point.

well unfortunately my library had this book out AND on reserve already soooo it will be awhile before I can get it...lol I also tried to take out Christmas Jars and that was also unavailable :sad: needless to say I am bummed!!!!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I read this book about a month ago and I loved it. I was laughing out loud!!

:bigsnow: Melanie

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Saturday is our library day - will have to 'check' it out! Thanks for the tip. :flower: One thing about reading Christmas in July, I usually never have to wait for it!

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
I finished this book a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it. It was an easy read and really put me in the holiday spirit. Made me want to attend a Christmas party with the halls decked and fah-la-la-la's!

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
I also picked up 'A Christmas Beginning' yesterday from the library, but they didn't have 'On Strike for Christmas'. I was disappointed.