I'm Still At It

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Well, here is little 'ole me and my schedule for this week.

::eek:rnament:

Week Sixteen: April 27th - Carport
[ ] Sweep
[ ] Wash down outside door
[ ] Clean up recycle & trash can area
[ ] Check wind chimes, replace if broken

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
I'm taking a break this week or so because I hope to start really working on the outside within a few weeks. Lord knows I have plenty I COULD be doing - like all the stuff I skipped over the last 15 weeks!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
You guys are awesome....I got distracted so I still have a ton to do....and outside too....!!!!

I'm changing the title of this forum so we can keep at it all year....one plan after another!!!

holly-ivy

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
sunny California
I have seven weeks until vacation. So much I want to accomplish around the house before we go. Lots to still do in the yard.

Definitely need to keep working a plan.

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
I want to set up a schedule that I can work on over the summer. My plan this week is to figure out what needs to be done on the outside mainly and divide it up. Besides the routine stuff that I need to get done in the house, I know if I have a set plan for outside, I will accomplish more.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Gingerbug - thank you for the idea of changing the name of this plan -- we DO need to keep at it all year. And I had a twinge of guilt when I looked at the old title. Life sometimes get in the way of our good intentions. And that is what is happening to me -- in a good way! Going away to visit beloved relatives this week and next. So, in addition to packing -- it will be getting the house and garden ready for my absence.
:thud:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Well the inside spring cleaning is almost finished (just 1 or 2 minor things to do) for the 1st floor. Downstairs will be done in fall.
Outside this year should not be too bad... as soon as it is nice out I have to clean up the flowerbeds but that should be about it (clean the windows too).

Yay! I will be able to enjoy summer and maybe do some crafts!

Noelsmommy

Santa's Elves
I have done alot, but the stuff I did is getting messed up again! So I am going to spend this week doing damage control and spruce up things already done. I feel I deserve a bit of a break, I worked crazy last week for my sons communion. Put that together with baseball/ karate and regular school stuff I am wiped! To top it off my week starts this AM with getting a crown on my tooth! I hate the dentist!!!!

Kelly :lucky:

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Ah!! New Name! Yes, thanks ... it fits! :) Doing the backyard shed today ... it wasn't ever level. So, we took stuff all out, tipped it over (it's a Rubbermaid thingy), put down dirt, compacted, and tipped it back, put crap back in .... wha la ... should have done it OH SO LONG AGO! :)