It's January - What's on Your Rudolph Day Schedule?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Sapsorrow-
Welcome to MHH! Make sure to check out the Notebook section on the boards.

You will find many helpful tips in putting together and maintaining a Christmas Notebook.
There is even a beginners guide thread.

Annie

Sapsorrow

Retire Member
Jan 5, 2010
Sapsorrow-
Welcome to MHH! Make sure to check out the Notebook section on the boards.

You will find many helpful tips in putting together and maintaining a Christmas Notebook.
There is even a beginners guide thread.

Annie

Thank you so much, Annie, for making me feel welcome. My big fear with a notebook is that I literally don't have a writing hand free except for a minute or two all day. I'm afraid that I won't maintain it well. But I'll try!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Sapsorrow -- Well, I am NOT afraid that I won't maintain my notebook well! I KNOW that I don't -- and won't -- maintain my notebook well! But, I still want to be part of every fun thing on these threads! So..... doing a good job or not (and usually not) -- I like to be IN!!!!

Sapsorrow

Retire Member
Jan 5, 2010
Sapsorrow -- Well, I am NOT afraid that I won't maintain my notebook well! I KNOW that I don't -- and won't -- maintain my notebook well! But, I still want to be part of every fun thing on these threads! So..... doing a good job or not (and usually not) -- I like to be IN!!!!

LOL, SparkleNana, all right: so long as I'm not the only one! I guess my next step is to get a binder or post bound album to work from. I'm no scrapbooker, but I write exhaustive lists real well.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Sapsorrow- If all you use your notebook for is to use it to keep your lists- then it has done its job!

Especially when you get to Christmas 2010 and see all the items crossed off!

Annie

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
One important thing (important for me) has been accomplished this Rudolph Day. It was doing some "Christmas" entertaining. (The kind of entertaining I would "like" to do around Christmas..... and can't do..... for many reasons. So..... last night.... a small, wonderful dinner/watch the playoff games with a family we love I took a lot of effort to make things special...... extra good food, fire in the fireplace, really relaxed and welcoming evening.

Another important (for me) thing accomplished.... putting cash in the Christmas Savings. No matter how much I prepare in advance, there are always lots of expenses at Christmas.

And right now.... I am going off to take two more important (to me) steps for Rudolph day. (1) I am putting a small notebbook in my purse -- for my Christmas gift list. (And for Rudy Day activities).

And I am going to have some hot chocolate. I love it... I hardly ever have it.... and I have even "allowed for it" in my eating plan for the day.