January 2024 Rudolph Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Welcome to the first Rudolph day of 2024! And so it begins!

Movie- A Christmas Kiss, 2012, Marvista Studios. Laura Breckinridge, Elisabeth Rohm, Brendan Fehr. The story of 2 strangers who kiss in a falling elevator!

Book- Holiday Freezer Cooking from 30 Day Gourmet by Tara Wohlenhaus and Nanci Slagle. Prepare ahead and freeze holiday recipes. We love the sweet potato soufflé!
Since 30 Day Gourmet is no longer in business if you go to the Facebook page they give the password to access all of their recipes on their website. The password is macaroni.

Great ideas for elf on the shelf
Easy & Creative Ideas to Move Your Elf on the Shelf

Christmas crafts
How to Sew an angel decoration by Debbie Shore

Cute little gift for any time of the year.
Shrink Film Keepsake Keychains

A different kind of ornament.
Borax Snowflake Crafts for Kids

Music, for a little Christmas cheer!
Percy Faith His Orchestra ~ Christmas Album (High Quality - Remastered) GMB

Ideas for Christmas preparation year round.
How Do I Prepare for Christmas All Year? Christmas Planning Month by Month

Last edited:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Book- Holiday Freezer Cooking from 30 Day Gourmet by Tara Wohlenhaus and Nanci Slagle. Prepare ahead and freeze holiday recipes. We love the sweet potato soufflé!
Since 30 Day Gourmet is no longer in business if you go to the Facebook page they give the password to access all of their recipes on their website.
Did not see any password but will look again. Will send them a message if I do not find anything.

Last edited:

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Diedra, I went to 30 Day Gourmet.com and there is a tab for recipies at the top. 3 tabs, Home, Recipes, Members. Hope this helps.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Did see any password but will look again. Will send them a message if I do not find anything.
macaroni Then if you click on the members tab on their website there is a members tab so you can log in to see all the recipes. Hope that helps!

Reactions: luludou

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
macaroni Then if you click on the members tab on their website there is a members tab so you can log in to see all the recipes. Hope that helps!
Thanks. Now I can open the recipes. So much fun. Thanks for sharing.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am looking forward to sitting down and looking at the ideas for Christmas prep all year round. I love this type of thing.

Reactions: jampss and Whusky

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Thanks. Now I can open the recipes. So much fun. Thanks for sharing.
Did you actually find a password? I'm not seeing anything either.

GrammaDeb

Premiere Member
Jan 4, 2014
Nevada
Thank you! I did a quick look at the links. I am looking forward to Rudy Day when I can relax with a cup of hot chocolate and a warm blanket, and give them some in-depth watching & reading. I’ll see if I can find the movie too! Looks like fun!

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
I’ve edited my original post to include the password. I wasn’t originally comfortable with posting the password but it’s on Facebook for all to see anyways so it’s in the public domain. Anyways, the password is macaroni. Enjoy!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I’ve edited my original post to include the password. I wasn’t originally comfortable with posting the password but it’s on Facebook for all to see anyways so it’s in the public domain. Anyways, the password is macaroni. Enjoy!
I thought that's what you meant, but I couldn't get it to work. I'll try again.

Back and it's not working. I thought maybe use a capital M, just in case and that didn't work either. I wonder if they changed it.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
I was able to get in just now.
Go to 30 Day Gourmet.com
At the top of the page there is 3 tabs
Click members recipes
Type in macaroni
That should take you to the next page where you can access a few more of the recipe books.
im sorry you are having a difficult time with it.
I thought that's what you meant, but I couldn't get it to work. I'll try again.

Back and it's not working. I thought maybe use a capital M, just in case and that didn't work either. I wonder if they changed it.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I was able to get in just now.
Go to 30 Day Gourmet.com
At the top of the page there is 3 tabs
Click members recipes
Type in macaroni
That should take you to the next page where you can access a few more of the recipe books.
im sorry you are having a difficult time with it.
Thanks for replying. I did do all that and it's just not working. Even copy and pasted the password you are giving. But it's all good. Thank you!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I went here:

Then went to the recipe tab:

Once I hit a recipe there is a place to put in a password : macaroni

I have not tried just signing in using the password. Just using it if i want to see a recipe. I am really liking this site.

Some recipes are not password protected I have found.

Reactions: luludou

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I found the angel craft tutorial very enjoyable. Don't you just love her little, tiny iron?

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
2022 09 25 Bitmoji (20).png
Happy Rudy Day Y'all!!! @Myron's Mom That's a cute movie! And I grew up making Shrinky Dinks! So fun!

I have actually finished crochet fingerless mitts and matching ear warmer for DD31 for next Christmas! :) So, today, I want to look at hat pattern's for DD31's boyfriend and maybe matching scarf. I'll play some Christmas music as I have a YT Christmas music channel. I have an errand out today, perhaps I will wear my Christmas socks!