Journal Christmas Challenge

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
^You can read about my Journal Christmas Challenge and my thoughts about writing and art journals at

Ginger's Journey

http://gingersjourney.blogspot.com/2011/11/journal-christmas-challenge.html

Here's my little journal for December 1st -31st. I'll be sharing my journal topics throughout the month. (I know some of you journal Christmas in July)

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I'll be reading your post about this for sure. I love the idea of a Christmas journal. I have kept all the prompts when there was a thread about this.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I love it, Ginger! Is the journal just for you or do you share it with your family ?

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I did the garden journal a few years ago, never thought about doing one for the month of December. I might have to do this!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
@Colleen in PA I plan on doing all the journaling....but I'll share it with family if they'd like to read it. The Thanskgiving one we do we all write in on Thanksgiving Day...I insist....AKA....I make them...lol

@luludou Yes I remember the prompts. Not all of them but the nature of the topics etc. That is also how the Journal My Christmas online class I took a few years back was set up. It was sort of a combo writing/art journal. And the people in that class were SUPER creative. I managed like 5 pages and then I couldn't keep up. I still have access to the prompts etc and plan to work on that art journal at some point but not this Christmas. Yet I wanted to write about Christmas...not so much art this year. So the little book is perfect...You can write without feeling like you need to fill a BIG page!! LOL

@Mrs Soup.....the garden journal was fun....I'll have to dig it out and take a look at it...I think I still have some blank pages to fill...:)

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I look forward to seeing what you do with this. I like your Thanksgiving journal idea.