July decluttering club.

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Bag of trash with personal papers in it burnt today.

Jaymee took a box of hers home today.

Mailing pictures out on Monday to 3 people. And have 2 gallon size bags filled with pictures for both of my sisters. Pictures are from Aunt Imogene.

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
Cleaned out the master bathroom (under sink, drawers, medicine cabinet) and tossed out a lot of outdated stuff or stuff no longer used.

Reactions: Lana and jampss

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Found more of the set of dishes we sold the other day. The lady came on Saturday after she finished her kickboxing class. She was here at 7 In the morning. She loves the dishes saying she was going to keep them. She said she had looked them up online so gave us $30 instead of the $10 we were asking. She heard me say we would be putting crystal glasses up next. Have two sets of Princess House wine glasses and DS is looking for the PH water glasses he has in some china. Neighbor came over to look at the old AC/Heater unit we have. Said he will take it as soon as he gets some help to carry it. Right now I am trying to figure out if I can tell who make a small blue pottery mixing bowl that was my grandmothers. Only has the letters USA under the glaze. I know I have one or two pieces of white pottery with the same mark.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Lucie, sometimes things go because of the season or an event coming up. Maybe they're getting ready for Christmas!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Found more of the set of dishes we sold the other day. The lady came on Saturday after she finished her kickboxing class. She was here at 7 In the morning. She loves the dishes saying she was going to keep them. She said she had looked them up online so gave us $30 instead of the $10 we were asking. She heard me say we would be putting crystal glasses up next. Have two sets of Princess House wine glasses and DS is looking for the PH water glasses he has in some china. Neighbor came over to look at the old AC/Heater unit we have. Said he will take it as soon as he gets some help to carry it. Right now I am trying to figure out if I can tell who make a small blue pottery mixing bowl that was my grandmothers. Only has the letters USA under the glaze. I know I have one or two pieces of white pottery with the same mark.
I have items that are the USA. I was always told it was old like Mccoy and Copeland.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I got closets done and decluttered a few more items. Feels good. I tried to keep on top of it often with the hopes of it wouldn't take long when I to it for the HGP. I also got into the craft room and got put it right again except for the items were gone through with working on the ufos.. It won't take long and I may get to it before bed.

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
I've got a trunk full of donations. Just haven't gotten to the drop-off site yet. A couple of chair cusions, a throw rug, bag of tops my friend gave me to go thru to see if I wanted anything, some dishware, a couple of needlepoint kits that were in with a box of stuff from my DM's move. Who knows what all else. It's been sitting in the garage for too long, and now in the back of my vehicle for a week. It's gotta go!!!!

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Tossing papers.

Also working on filling up another bag with discarded clothes, etc. for the VV's when we return.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Filled 3 boxes yesterday and almost have another. To much has just been sitting in drawers and closets. Some stuff I trashed and probably should have trashed more. It’s progress.